Monday, November 03, 2008
Is it just me, or does everybody change their blog names like every 3 months or so? I just re-linked more than half of my links...it was surprisingly easy coz I used jieyi's and yeenah's super updated blogs to search for people. Ok...back to business, what in the world did I do today? Hmm...lemme think...first of all, woke up at 10.15am feeling very blue..the alarm clock woke me up and I dragged myself to the bathroom to bathe, I was meeting some p6 friends to go to Aitong. Ate breakfast, and took a bus to AMK to meet them, I went and found out(surprise, surprise!!)that only half of the people could make it..thats becoming a habit...so the crew were me, shaun, yeenah, joey, luocheng and yurei. 6 people out of the original 13 haiz...went to Aitong and was greeted with...very pissing off security...its not like I'm a terrorist right?(I know i look dangerous), so after that we saw mr low(form tch) who rather conviniently, forgot my name...I'm chengda, not jingda!!!Talked to him for a while and just loitered around for a while. After that, we went to the HOD room to find...Lin lao shi(chinese tch). talked awhile on our school life and exams then went to eat. Saw the new vp who REALLY pissed me off by trying to chase us away...and finally went to AMK hub. At AMK hub the girls argued for 30 mins whether to watch movie of not(yurei+luocheng vs yeenah+very sad joey), and they finally decided to eat and go home. After yurei, luocheng and shaun went home, joey and yeenah brought me to watch the movie 'Coffin' a horror movie...watched it(not really scary) and joey was scared like hell and kept asking me what was going on(she covered her eyes). After all that, went home a very tired boy and slumped on the sofa to watch tv and eventually blog at 11.30 PM...
11/03/2008 11:37:00 pm